Sunday, April 28, 2013

Good News & Bad

Well, I called Soccer (Read last post to understand story) and I was really direct. I literally said "Hey, I like you, I just want to know if you like me back to get this straightened out." HE SAID HE LIKED ME! I am so happy right now! I'm going to his house later and watching a movie with him!

But there is some bad news...

Well, I forgot that my old crush (the one that likes me) they are best friends with each other, and he heard everything I told to my crush. And everything he said back to me. And I feel really bad now. He is really a nice kid and all, I just hope he doesn't get mad or sad. And all three of us are in most of the same classes. Guess I will have to deal with him tomorrow.

But still, I am really excited about the movie tonight! He wants to see Woman In Black with me! The only thing is I am such a scaredy cat, especially with horror movies, so theres that...

Wish me luck! Hopefully I don't do anything stupid. And if your worried or something, we r watching at his house but his parents are there. So nothing will happen don't worry :D

~Bye Guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment