Sunday, April 28, 2013

Help Me I'm Lost...

Im so mad. My feelings are all mixed up now!!!

Well, let me explain everything.

My original crush (glasses) is showing his true colors at school, and I'm starting to really hate him now. The girl I hate found out that I liked him and told him! And of course she told him  when I was in the room. He looked straight at me and said "Sorry, I really don't like you and I will never date you. Ever." And he walked away!

Meanwhile my old crush from middle school said he liked me! He even asked me out, which was a fail. I thought it was really cute of him, but I don't see myself dating him anymore.  He is actually very nice and sweet, but something just happened and I actually forgot about him until that day.

And now, for some reason I am starting to like my close guy friend (lets call him soccer, he loves soccer) I don't know why. Everyone knows he isn't very attractive, but now I am starting to think hes pretty cute. And we have been friends since the 6th grade and hes always been there for me. And I really doubt that anyone else likes him. I want to tell him how I feel, but I know it will be awkward if he says no. And what happens after that? We can't just avoid each other. He's like my little brother! (He's really short) Maybe I should just wait. Or give off clues? I don't know.

So, Glasses is a jerk, my old crush likes me when I'm not into him anymore, and I like one of my best guy friends who might possibly like me! Great. Maybe I should just tell soccer that I like him and see what he says. Here goes nothing! Wish me luck people that read this!

~Bye Guys!

And please comment any advice on what to do? I think this its a love triangle, I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment