Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Crush ♥

I stood there, in amusement. The kids on the field were running around like nuts, playing tag. Suddenly, I felt something behind me. Breathing on my neck. I spun around; it was him. His perfect brown wavy hair that reflects off from the sun; his usual football sweatshirt and elite socks; and his quirky little glasses that perfectly framed his squinted asian eyes.
"I missed you" he whispered in my ear, while holding my hands.
"I missed you too."
"I wanted to ask you something.." he took off his backpack and held a dirty oversized jersey
"I wanted to know if you could wear my jersey. At the game the guys let their girlfriends wear their jerseys."
I blushed, thinking that he thought of me as a girlfriend.
"Of course I will wear it."

Thats when I woke up. another perfect dream ended so fast, because of that stupid school alarm. The boy in my dreams? Thats my crush. Let's just call him "Glasses" (because his glasses are like magnifying lenses)
I always look stupid in front of him. But I usually just brush it off, because I've seen him do some really weird things.

I'll explain in a later post

~Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment